It is that time of the year my friends - Pumpkin Spice Season!!! (All the basic ladies holla!) I wanted to give my readers a FANTASTIC recipe using Wander Life Coconut Creamer's Pumpkin Spice Flavor to create a delicious, vegan, dairy-free, (mostly) low carb, paleo, and all organic Pumpkin Spice Loaf! Tis' the season, y'all.
*Quick note, you can use any of our flavors of Coconut Creamer as a dairy substitute in your cooking. Simply add water to create a liquid dairy substitute.*
What you'll need:
- 1/3 cup Wander Life Coconut Creamer - Pumpkin Spice flavor
- 1 cup of almond butter (or any other Paleo nut butter of your choice!)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey (if you prefer it a bit more sweet)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt - to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together almond butter, banana, and apple sauce
- Add the dry ingredients together and mix until thoroughly integrated
- Add all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly for approx. 1 minute
- Grease a bread pan and then line it with parchment paper
- Pour batter into bread pan and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing!
Ta da! Let me know what you think about the recipe - it is a crowd favorite in our household.
Kat - Wander Life