Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE breakfast. But I don't always have time to whip up a full meal - this recipe for overnight oats (using Wander Life Creamer of course!) is perfect to grab and go!
* 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
* 1/3 cup Wander Life Coconut Creamer - flavor of your choice!
* 2/3 cup water
* 3 tablespoons of dried raisins, seeds, cranberries
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Pinch of salt
* 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (optional)
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine all of these ingredients in a bowl and then place the oatmeal in sealed mason jars in the fridge overnight for a simple and delicious (and dairy free!) breakfast on the go!
You're welcome :)
Kat - Wander Life